Activity in PayPal Community

WooCommerce order error: CANNOT_MIX_CURRENCIES

Hi guys, I'm having an issue with an WooCommerce shop based in the UK. When orders are placed within the UK, it all works fine. But when someone places an order from Ireland, the Order goes to fail status with the following message:Failed to process ...

Can't link any card!

"Your card was declined by the issuing bank. Please try a different card or contact your card issuer with questions." I tried with 3 different cards, 2 VISA's and 1 mastercard. Different banks as well, I doubt the problem is on bank side. Can anyone ...

d335 by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

PayPal Facebook

All I want to know is why I’m still keep getting money taken out of my account to do with PayPal/Facebook and I don’t understand it? Can someone please help?

bonnie1957 by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Scam Method using Alias in Paypal

Hello everyone, I would like to inform about the new way to scam using paypal alias cause it can be easily done using disposeable email since paypal not requiring any verification to use alias in new paypal account.The tragedy happened like this :1. ...

Receiving money without SSN or US bank account

As an international student, I initially created my PayPal account while residing in the United States. However, I am now facing challenges in accepting money due to my change in circumstances. Upon returning to Finland, my current country of residen...

Rasmus11 by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scammers?

Has anyone had dealings with Boocezawni Technology co.ltd?

4Biff by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Long timeline for revisions and refunds

Hello.I have an open dispute on March 30, 2024 for a product purchased on Aliexpress. Every time I look at the dispute PayPal will be able to the timing for the review and for the refund. To this day, this never-ending story continues. I would like t...