Activity in PayPal Community

Resolved! Reoccurring transactions from Nymbus LLC

I’ve been trying to stop the monthly automatic payment to Nymbus LLC and have been unable to. Has anyone had similar issues and found a resolution

Hum6 by New Community Member
  • 23 replies
  • 6 kudos

Mercari Platform get declined from Paypal

Hi,I tried to buy on Mercari Platform an item. But after I logged into Paypal I get decline ? Mercari is a selling platform in the US. Why decline Paypal the Card/account verification for Mercari? cheersLou  

Gipsywitch by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

paypal business account

I am living here in Kuwait, I want to open a business account for my online business. There is no registration system for online business and it is also a Tax free country.I need complete guidance regarding opening a PayPal business account.  Regards...

category of payment to a private person

I'd like to buy some audio tubes from private people who insist that I should pay through family&friends instead of goods&services which I'm keen on using -is it safe ? Can I pay through family&friends or does it pose any risk for me if something goe...

audio101 by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transactions

Hi, I have called my bank just now to enquire how many transactions have been through after purchasing from a website. The banker said 2 transactions of £174/RM1084.42 and £145/RM903.64. But PayPal's recent activity does not show the transaction of £...

Meigant by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

PayPal, Egypt, and USD Bank Accounts: Any ETAs?

So I've already addressed this in my previous topic, but this probably deserves its own thread. As a developer, I'm the #1 advocate for the No ETAs policy, so this could come off as pretty ironic: When does PayPal plan to support USD bank account wit...