Activity in PayPal Community

2 accounts one mobile number

I have 2 PP accounts and 1 mobile phone. The mobile number is linked to the personal account. At logon to the personal account I get a txt msg with the code.  The business account is for my shop on Etsy, when I set up the bus account I found that PP ...

BARRYKOODA by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

WooCommerce order error: CANNOT_MIX_CURRENCIES

Hi guys, I'm having an issue with an WooCommerce shop based in the UK. When orders are placed within the UK, it all works fine. But when someone places an order from Ireland, the Order goes to fail status with the following message:Failed to process ...

Returning a e bay item to china

Item sent to me via email bay was faulty. Pay Pal dispute ended with the e bay providing a full when I return the item at my expense. How can this be acceptable

CGR51 by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't link any card!

"Your card was declined by the issuing bank. Please try a different card or contact your card issuer with questions." I tried with 3 different cards, 2 VISA's and 1 mastercard. Different banks as well, I doubt the problem is on bank side. Can anyone ...

d335 by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

PayPal Facebook

All I want to know is why I’m still keep getting money taken out of my account to do with PayPal/Facebook and I don’t understand it? Can someone please help?

bonnie1957 by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos