Activity in PayPal Community

Resolved! Link IBAN to PayPal

Please help me! I made some mistakes when I tried to link a new bank account to my paypal and I can't connect it for several days after... Is there a possibility of being restricted to link bank accounts due to "uncommon activity" let's say? On this ...

tsego33_0-1699097455184.png
tsego33 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Second no-code PayPal button not showing on Wordpress website.

I have a WordPress website with ListingPro theme. Created a regular WordPress page using WordPress editor, pasted PayPal script/buttons and it only displays the first script on the page. The other scripts/buttons are not showing up. However, in the W...

Pomoga by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Paypal refunds or buyer protection

So i'm being forced to pay for return of stolen property If i pay but i don't get back the item is there anything PayPal can do to help me ?

R23_LDW by New Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is Altrixl ltd a spoof

Purchased an item on my Paypal account from Altrixl.com IS THIS A SPOOF COMPANY ? And if so why do PayPal allow payment to people such as the above mentioned ?

Scam email received to my PayPal correct email address.

I received a Scam email about a bogus transaction, however it was received to my correct PayPal email address.How can this information be accessed by the Scammers?  Has PayPal been compromised?I know for a fact neither my Mail Server, Computer or Pho...

HollyMax by Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos