Activity in PayPal Community

Scam email received to my PayPal correct email address.

I received a Scam email about a bogus transaction, however it was received to my correct PayPal email address.How can this information be accessed by the Scammers?  Has PayPal been compromised?I know for a fact neither my Mail Server, Computer or Pho...

HollyMax by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Profile& settings

Haiii helo, I'd like to ask you what my acc PayPal.. where my number I just changed and got to login well.. I want to add money to the ewallet PayPal.. Please help me,

PayPal, Egypt, Bank Al Ahly, and imposed limitations

Is a platinum USD debit card issued by NBE viable for confirmation and use on a PayPal account? I already linked mine (on more than one account for testing, and removed it numerous times). I'm aware Egypt has imposed limitations when it comes to actu...

MemeManDev by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

"We're Having Trouble with this Transaction" Message????

Greetings all!     I have had paypal for almost 12 years.  I have never had a problem until 3 days ago.  I keep on trying to "transfer $" from my Bank to my paypal account & this is the message I keep receiving whether I try it via phone or laptop.  ...

fact81 by New Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

trouble getting live keys to work

hi there !   I'm having trouble getting the 'live' api keys to work for my new site, it works just fine in sandbox, and i have a second older site set up with 'live' api keys which work fine! but for some reason it's not working on my new site.   Any...

mat15 by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos